The ease and convenience of using personalized startpages, has led to million of users, using these on daily basis to browse Internet. However, if one looks into the online world, a number of service providers offering different types of startpages, can be found. Therefore, careful selection is required while looking for a well-organized browser homepage that can serve its purpose to the fullest.
Here is a list of the top 5 browser homepages that are most popular among users. Let’s have a look:
1. iGoogle: It is a convenient interface, provided by world’s leading search engine, Google, in which you can add your web data, even from third parties. There are a number of gadgets available on this startpage, including, display channels, sidebar, Googlegram, etc.
2. Pageflakes: A module based startpage, where each of the modules varies in their content. Using this service, you can share and see content posted by other members of this community. One noteworthy feature here is that it has integrated the facility to write emails from Gmail.
3. STARTME: An emerging startpage platform that enables users to create their own custom homepage, using their most likeable bookmarks and feeds. It is a simple drag and drop interface, where you can even add your custom search options.
4. Netvibes: A custom webpage, with a list of widgets that offers you facilities like business marketing, online communities, business monitoring and much more…It also offers mailing options including Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc.
5. MyYahoo: A very popular homepage provided by Yahoo that allows you to integrate all your web data, including feeds into a single page. Most of the times, it is compared to iGoogle, for these two being giving tough competition to each other.
Looking at each of these startpages, you can have an idea about which one suits your needs to the best. Get started!